Read Acts 17:21-31
We need to draw near to him;
“…if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us.” Acts 17:27
– he’s God, and so very near to his people.
The eternal God is not far from each one of us;
– you can always get closer and closer to him.
– “…the word is nigh you, even in your mouth…”
We’ve been accepted and are alive in him;
“For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.” Acts 17:28
There’s life, that life is in Christ alone.
– “…feel after him, and find him…”
There must be an absolute total dependence upon him.
– Christ is our identity; he’s come into our lives to change us, that we may live God’s word.
In him we’ve our being; we’re created in his own image. I’m more contented in him – we’ve our being. He has renewed us. Soon and very soon; we will have a body like his.