Home » Posts tagged 'Antichrist'
Tag Archives: Antichrist
I remember in my other article, apostasy comes first that I said two things will happen first, before that great day of the Lord comes;
- there will be a time of falling away first, i.e. a great rebellion against God, and
- that the man of sin, the son of perdition, that Wicked one whose coming is after the working of Satan will also be revealed.
In 2 Thessalonians 2 we hear that he;
- Wil defy everything about God and tear down every object of adoration and worship, vs 4
- Will go in and sit as God in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God, vs 4
- Will come as Satan’s tool, with all power and signs and lying wonders, vs 9
- Will completely fool those who are on their way to hell because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved, vs 10
God will let them believe lies with all their hearts, and all of them will justly be judged for believing falsehood, refusing the Truth, and enjoying their sins vs 11-12
Now let’s turn to Revelation 13
The Beast from the Sea
“Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.” Revelation 13:1
His code name is blasphemy!
- The dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority, vs 2.
- All the world wondered after the beast, (vs 3). Meaning they worshipped the beast, “And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?” Revelation 13:4
The Beast has a prophet of his own
“And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.” Revelation 13:5
- This prophet or prophets of the Beast will only speak blasphemous things against the Lord.
“And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.” Revelation 13:6
- he blasphemed God’s Name and his temple and all those living in heaven.
- he was given power to fight against God’s people and to overcome them, and to rule over all nations and languages, and nations.
“And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.” Revelation 13:7
Who are they who will worship this Beast?
“And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.” (Revelation 13:8) – i.e., all mankind whose names were not written down in the Lamb’s Book of Life will worship this evil Creature.
Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
“Anyone who can hear, listen carefully: The people of God who are destined for prison will be arrested and taken away; those destined for death will be killed. But do not be dismayed, for here is your opportunity for endurance and confidence.” Revelation 13:9-10 TLB
The Beast from the Earth
“And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.” Revelation 13:11
His code name is 666
- he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon, vs 11
- he exerciseth all the power of the first beast, vs 12
- he causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, vs 12
- he does great wonders, vs 13
- he deceives them that dwell on the earth by means of those miracles, vs 14
- he has power to give life unto the image of the beast, vs 15
- he causes the image of the beast that it should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed, vs 15
- he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads, vs 16
- he causes that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name, vs 17
“Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” Revelation 13:18
Read more on this
The woman upon the scarlet Beast, post to be published 30th