Who we are
Our website address is: http://muzembi.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
When you use LCMI CLEANING website and applications, various types of personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information about you may become available or be purposefully collected by us and third parties that provide site usage statistics services to us.
LCMI CLEANING is committed to keeping such data confidential and does not seek to gather any personal information aside from that which allows us to provide you with a quality service, analyse the readability of our own content, and assess the functionality of our web and mobile products.
For our EU users and visitors, we actively have been working towards compliance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and plan to further update our cookie notices and implement consent management tools for users located in the EU as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have concerns, please contact our data protection officer at email@example.com
The entity responsible for all acts of data processing in connection with the use of the Website (“Controller”) is Laurence Muzembi.
2. What information we collect
- Your email address, as well as other information about yourself (e.g. user name, name, place of residence, phone number) that you are either required to fill in or choose to disclose to us if you decide to register at lcmicleaning.com, contact us using our Feedback Form or subscribe to our newsletter (see paragraph 3)
- Any information about yourself you choose to make public when commenting on our website
- Your list of favourite stories in the event you choose to establish one in your site profile
- Any information about yourself that you choose to disclose through an email sent to us
- Personal information that becomes available to us when you access our content or use our applications through third-party websites and platforms (e.g. social networks)
- Your IP address, as well as information about your browser, type of operating system, type of handheld or mobile device you are using to access muzembi.org and applications
- Non-personally identifiable data collected by third parties gathering user-behaviour statistics on LCMI CLEANING for us, which includes information about the location from which our websites are accessed and information about the content viewed.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, you have expressly consented to our use of your name and email address for information purposes in this context.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, you should push the button “cancel subscription” at the bottom of our newsletter and follow the instructions, or cancel from our website when you login.
LCMI CLEANING website and applications may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and controlled by third parties. Please be advised that LCMI CLEANING is not responsible or liable for the privacy policies of such web sources.
5. How we may use personal information
- To provide you our online content
- To personalise your LCMI CLEANING experience
- To receive feedback from you and respond to it
- To contact you about anything you may submit to LCMI CLEANING
- To analyse user behaviour in order to improve our web and mobile products
- To block attempts to disrupt the work of our websites and applications
- To prevent violations of LCMI CLEANING comment posting rules
6. Data Security
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons. Our security procedures are continuously revised based on the latest technological developments.
Data on your use of our website will be stored in a cookie in order to retrieve it on a return visit to our website. In this way, we can identify you during a subsequent visit to our website and adjust our services to your exact needs.
8.Duration of storage
We only store your personal data until the particular purpose for which it was acquired is satisfied or as long as we are legally obliged to do so. Once the particular purpose ceases to exist, your personal data will be completely deleted.
9.Right to information and revocation
9.1. As a user of LCMI CLEANING website you have the right to request information on the kind and volume of data stored during your visit at any time.
9.2. On request, the information will be provided to you according to your interest concerning such information. This service is provided free of charge. Please contact Admin.
9.3. If you have further questions on data protection,