“How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the Lord hath not defied?” Numbers 23:8
Let me say it possible to know if you’re cursed or not, and here is how;
- if you blaspheme the name of the Lord, Leviticus 24:11
- if you curse what God has not cursed, Genesis 27:29
- if you soon angry. “Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel,” Genesis 49:7, Num 24:9
- if you bring the accursed, an abomination into your house, you’ll be a cursed thing like it, Deuteronomy 7:26
- if you still live under the law, “For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.” Galatians 3:10
- if you worship idols, “Cursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image, an abomination unto the Lord, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth it in a secret place. And all the people shall answer and say, Amen.” Deuteronomy 27:15
Look, it says, “And all the people shall answer and say, Amen.”
Deuteronomy 27 and 28 has a whole list of those God has cursed, not you but God. You can only say amen because God has already cursed them. Those whom He has not included in the curse list – thou shalt not touch/curse. If you do, remember: “cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee” (Genesis 27:29). The sin of cursing what God has not cursed will not go unpunished. Paul says to Timothy, “Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men’s sins: keep thyself pure.” 1 Timothy 5:22
“And Joshua adjured them at that time, saying, Cursed be the man before the Lord…” (Joshua 6:26). The honours is of God, ours or yours only is to bless, “bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.” Romans 12:14. Only the Lord God should curse an individual, none else.
You’re cursed of God; “If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.” Malachi 2:2
The Lord God said to Adam, “cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life, because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life, (Genesis 3:17).
You want to reverse the curse? It is simple, hearken to His Voice!